To continue using your Libon minutes and take full advantage of all our features, you have to update your app before July 24th. After this date, you will no longer be able to make calls with your remaining Libon minutes.
First, find the iOS version installed on your device: go to Settings > General > About.
The software version on your iPhone is 9.x or superior
You can update you Libon app directly from the App Store on your Phone:
- From your iPhone, open the App Store
- Tap Updates at the bottom right of your screen to access all the available updates available for your apps
- Tap the Update next to Libon
The software version on your iPhone is lower than 9.x
The Libon app requires the iPhone OS version 9.x or superior. so you need to update the iOS software on your iPhone:
- Plug your iPhone into power
- Tap Settings> General> Software Update
- Tap Download and Install.
Find out more here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204
If you are using an older device and you are notre able to update your iOS software, you can use your Libon account on another phone.