Google Play Carrier Billing lets you purchase easily your Libon minutes without using a credit card. You can charge directly your purchases to your monthly phone bill.
This payment option is available for both postpaid and prepaid plans. If you have a prepaid plan, your purchases will be deducted from it.
How does it work?
- Select the Libon pack you want to buy
- Press on the small arrow to show more options and then on " Payment methods"
- Select the option to bill to your carrier account
- For first time registration, you have to enter the requested information: phone number, name and address and press “SAVE”. This information won’t be asked again for your next purchase.
- Enter your Google Play password and press "CONFIRM" to finalize your purchase
- Once your payment is successful, you will receive your Libon minutes on your Libon account and the details of your purchases will appear on your monthly phone bill.
Is it free?
This paying option is free and will not result in additional costs. The purchase amount will be the same displayed on your bill.
It is available with my operator?
Please note that payment options available may vary depending on your country and your operator. Check here to see if your carrier is supported: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en
Keep in mind:
- Direct carrier billing is only available via the Google Play Store app. It’s not available on the Google Play website from your computer or from a mobile browser.
- Some operators set a monthly limit for purchases via carrier billing. Please check with your carrier.
- Your device and service plan must allow premium content purchases.
- If your purchases aren't successfully authorized by your carrier, they will be immediately cancelled. Please contact your mobile service provider to have more details.