You can buy Libon minutes online very easily!
How does it work?
- From the website Libon.com, choose the bundle you want to top up depending on the destination you want to call and select the amount of minutes you wish to purchase, click on "BUY".
- Login to Libon shop, and loggin using your Libon details (your phone number and your password)
- Enter your billing information: your first and last name, email address and your post address (All these information are mandatory) then click on "PAY". Your billing information will be saved for your next purchase.
- Enter your payment details: your card number, the expiry date and CVV code and click on "PAY". You can use both VISA or MASTERCARD to make your purchase
- Once your transaction has been completed, your Libon minutes will be added to you Libon account (on all your devices) and you can start calling!
Why has my payment failed?
When a payment fails, there are several reasons this might happen:
- An error in your payments details: first check that you’ve correctly entered all of these details especially your card number, the expiry date and the Card Verification Code.
- The payment has maybe been rejected by your payment provider because of insufficient funds or other restrictions. Please contact your payment provider for more information about why the payment was rejected.
- It's also possible that Libon has refused your payment because you have reached our purchasing limit per month (20 packs/month).
If you’re still facing payment issues, please contact the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I buy minutes from the website while I’m abroad?
This payment method is only accessible while you are in :Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Republic of Korea.
*This payment method is accessible only in: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Republic of Korea