You can buy Libon minutes online very easily!
To be ready, you have to create a password! For that, follow this link
How does it work?
- From the website Libon.com, choose the bundle you want to top up depending on the destination you want to call and select the amount of minutes you wish to purchase, click on it
- Login to shop.libon.com with the password you made in your Libon app
- Enter your billing information: your first and last name, email address and your post address (All these information are mandatory) then click on "PAY". Your billing information will be saved for your next purchase.
- Enter your payment details: your card number, the expiry date and CVV code and click on "PAY". You can use both VISA or MASTERCARD to make your purchase
- Once your transaction has been completed, your Libon minutes will be added to you Libon account (on all your devices) and you can start calling!
Why has my payment failed?
When a payment fails, there are several reasons this might happen:
- An error in your payments details: first check that you’ve correctly entered all of these details especially your card number, the expiry date and the Card Verification Code.
- The payment has maybe been rejected by your payment provider because of insufficient funds or other restrictions. Please contact your payment provider for more information about why the payment was rejected.
- It's also possible that Libon has refused your payment because you have reached our purchasing limit per month (20 packs/month).
If you’re still facing payment issues, please contact the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I buy minutes from the website while I’m abroad?
This payment method is accessible for everybody and everywhere as soon as you have a Libon account (created with your Libon app)